A charming hotel designed with curvy shapes and local materials in the strictest Moroccan tradition, with discreetly sophisticated decor and lush gardens for the ultimate in calm and authenticity; a uniquely luxurious escape enjoyed by discerning guests in search of simple pleasures and relaxation with their partner or family.
Lounge about in the garden or the nooks and crannies of the hotel, enjoy a massage or some pampering under the dome of the hammam, indulge in delicious cuisine, sip on a pre-dinner drink in front of a large fireplace, get some sun alongside one of two swimming pools or in a quiet corner of a lavish garden; in short, indulge in a spot that offers the ultimate in relaxation.
A one-of-a-king setting
A little piece of paradise benefiting from 320 days of sunshine per year, Essaouira is a charming village made unique by its port, ramparts, enchanting medina, endless dunes and beaches, world-famous Mogador golf course designed by Gary Player, windy conditions that are perfect for kitesurfing and windsurfing, and diverse range of activities (four-wheeling, horseback riding, mountain biking, hikes, etc.).
- Check-in: 3 pm, check-out: 12 pm
- 19 rooms, 6 suites, 6 private villas
- 2 acres of botanical gardens with terraces and patios
- Spa with 3 massage rooms and beauty treatments
- Private hammam
- Heated swimming pool for adults only
- Heated pool for families including a small pool for kids
- Pool bars
- Breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:30 am
- Restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner with indoor and outdoor seating
- Outdoor barbecue on Sunday afternoons
- Indoor and outdoor bars
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Spacious patio with bar and restaurant
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
- Babysitting (by reservation)
- Laundry service
- Transfer service
- Help choosing and booking activities
- Help finding and reserving bars, restaurants, etc.